Interested in joining the SED Center team? See our current job openings below.
In accordance with the Federal Civil Rights Law, the Spanish Education Development (SED) Center does not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, family responsibilities, political affiliation, or sexual orientation.
The SED Center Adult Program is currently looking to hire dynamic, energetic, highly motivated and experienced ESOL teachers for weekday/weeknight and weekend programs. The positions are temporary with the potential for contract renewal at the end of each 10 week session.
Weekday class hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10 AM - 12 PM and/or 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Weekend class hours are Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 2 PM
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field preferred
- Teaching experience in adult or vocational ESOL or GED and with learners with limited literacy skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Extremely punctual and responsible
- Computer literate
- Pleasant, dynamic, energetic personality
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.